- 2004 Award of Merit recipient
- 2005 Life Saving Award recipient, Minnesota Attorney General’s Office Certificate of Recognition in a lifesaving event
- 2006, 2007 MAAD Award recipient
- 2008 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2009 MAAD Outstanding Service Award recipient
- 2011 Distinguished Service Award recipient
- 2012 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2015 Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Meritorious Service Award nominee, Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Isanti County Officer of the Year
- 2020 Distinguished Service Award
Education and Training
- I have attended Anoka Hennepin Community College and Alexandria Technical College completing my Associates Degree in Law Enforcement. I’ve earned my Associates in Applied Sciences degree from Anoka Ramsey Community College and I have returned to school at Metropolitan State University where I am an elective course from completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement.
- I have graduated from college accredited law enforcement trainings in leadership, supervision and management through the Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, Minnesota Sheriff’s Association and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- I was hired in 2002 with the Isanti County Sheriff’s Office and hired in 2006 as a part-time police officer for the city of Isanti where I worked until 2010. In 2014 I was hired as a part-time police officer with the University of Minnesota Police Department where I am currently employed.