- 2004 Award of Merit recipient
- 2005 Life Saving Award recipient, Minnesota Attorney General’s Office Certificate of Recognition in a lifesaving event
- 2006, 2007 MAAD Award recipient
- 2008 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2009 MAAD Outstanding Service Award recipient
- 2011 Distinguished Service Award recipient
- 2012 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2015 Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Meritorious Service Award nominee, Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Isanti County Officer of the Year
Education and Training
- I have attended Anoka Hennepin Community College and Alexandria Technical College completing my Associates Degree in Law Enforcement. I have returned to school at Metro State University where I am a math credit from completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement.
- I have graduated from college accredited law enforcement trainings in leadership, supervision and management through the Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, Minnesota Sheriff’s Association and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- I was hired in 2006 as a part-time police officer for the city of Isanti where I worked until 2010. In 2014 I was hired as a part-time police officer with the University of Minnesota Police Department where I am currently employed.