- 2004 Award of Merit recipient
- 2005 Life Saving Award recipient, Minnesota Attorney General’s Office Certificate of Recognition in a lifesaving event
- 2006, 2007 MADD Award recipient
- 2008 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2009 MADD Outstanding Service Award recipient
- 2011 Distinguished Service Award recipient
- 2012 Meritorious Service Award recipient
- 2015 Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Meritorious Service Award nominee, Distinguished Service Award nominee
- 2016 Isanti County Officer of the Year
- 2020 Distinguished Service Award recipient
- 2021 Isanti County Officer of the Year
Education and Training
- I have attended Anoka Hennepin Community College and Alexandria Technical College completing my Associates Degree in Law Enforcement. I’ve earned my Associates in Applied Sciences degree from Anoka Ramsey Community College and completed my Bachelor’s Degree through Metropolitan State University..
- I have graduated from college accredited law enforcement trainings in leadership, supervision and management through the Minnesota Chiefs of Police Association, Minnesota Sheriff’s Association and Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.
- I was hired in 2002 with the Isanti County Sheriff’s Office where I presently serve as an investigator. I was also hired in 2006 as a part-time police officer for the city of Isanti where I worked until 2010. In 2014 I was also hired as a part-time police officer with the University of Minnesota Police Department through 2021.
Leadership / Budgeting / Grant Writing
- Leadership – President of the Grandy Lions, City Council Member of the City of Braham
- Budgeting – City of Braham, Grandy Lions
- Grant Writing – City of Braham, Isanti County Fair Board